StarPin is LevelCon’s most advanced remote monitoring device, the fully CID1 certified LP-WAN enabled IIoT sensor node which packs a huge punch in a small footprint. This extremely efficient and highly durable IIoT sensor node offers excellent cost savings with a long-term life expectancy. Offering a no battery, maintenance-free approach to remote asset monitoring and asset tracking applications.
StarPin Network Connectivity and Security Features
LTE Communication :
LPWAN CAT-M1 / NB-IOT
Bluetooth Low Energy ( BLE 5.0 )
Super SIM for optimal Data Transfer
Secure Protocol :
API Supported :
Json API, multiple API configurations accepted
- LTE Communication : LPWAN LTE CAT-M1/ NB-IoT
- Mesh Network: ISM Control Low Energy ( ISM 5.0 )
- Other Communications: Super SIM for optimal Data Transfer
- Secure Protocol : HTTPS
- API Supported : Json API, multiple API configurations accepted
Sensor Technology and compatibility
External locking system :
Connect any industrial Sensor, delivering Data at optimal price
Sensors Supported : Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor Industrial High PSI sensors Bluetooth Sensors Non-Contact: Radar and Ultrasonic Sensors Propane Sensors and Dials Others (MODBUS and any Serial Sensors)
External locking system to connect any industrial Sensor, delivering Data at optimal price
- Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor
- Industrial High PSI sensors
- ISM Control Sensors
- Non-Contact: Radar and Ultrasonic Sensors
- Propane Sensors and Dials
- Others (MODBUS and any Serial Sensors)
- Gas Meters
No Power!! No Problem!!
Levelcon’s unique Solar Harvesting : Integrated powerful micro-solar panel. Operates from the energy stored from solar energy to a Supercapacitor.
Low Cost Maintenance : Solar charging system provides power for up to 10 years. USB power option
- No Power!! No Problem!!
- Levelcon’s unique Solar Harvesting
- Integrated powerful micro-solar panel
- Operates from the energy stored from solar energy to a Supercapacitor.
- Low Cost Maintenance:
- Solar charging system provides power for up to 10 years.
- USB power option
Installation made easy
- Magnetic installation to any metal tank
- CID1 certification for installation in hazardous locations.
- Strap openings make it easy to install on Non-Metallic Surface
- Light weight, Sleek and ruggedized design makes it perfect fit for Mobile/Stationary Asset monitoring
Magnetic installation to any metal tank
CID1 certification : Installation in hazardous locations
Strap openings : Easy to Install on Non-Metallic Surface
Light weight, Sleek and ruggedized design : Perfect fit for Mobile/Stationary Asset monitoring
Request More Information
Put LevelCon to the test and let the power of our technology and years of experience provide you with the best monitoring solution available. For more information, or to schedule a demo, contact us.